Research sponsored jointly by the Oak Ridge Associated Universities and the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission under contract with the Union Carbide Corporation.
Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
Elimination of 137Cs and 59Fe and its relationship to metabolic rates of wild small rodents†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 192, Issue 2, pages 223–236, May 1975
How to Cite
Baker, C. E. and Dunaway, P. B. (1975), Elimination of 137Cs and 59Fe and its relationship to metabolic rates of wild small rodents. J. Exp. Zool., 192: 223–236. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401920213
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!