How X-rays inhibit amphibian limb regeneration
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 197, Issue 1, pages 105–113, July 1976
How to Cite
Maden, M. and Wallace, H. (1976), How X-rays inhibit amphibian limb regeneration. J. Exp. Zool., 197: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401970112
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!