The physiological control of reproduction in Microdeutopus gryllotalpa (Crustacea: Amphipoda). I. The effects of exogenous ecdysterone on the females' molt and behavioral cycles
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 213, Issue 3, pages 399–403, September 1980
How to Cite
Borowsky, B. (1980), The physiological control of reproduction in Microdeutopus gryllotalpa (Crustacea: Amphipoda). I. The effects of exogenous ecdysterone on the females' molt and behavioral cycles. J. Exp. Zool., 213: 399–403. doi: 10.1002/jez.1402130311
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation
- Grant-in-Aid of Research from Sigma Xi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!