Effects of olfactory tract lesions on gonadotropin and milt responses to the female sex pheromone, 17α, 20β-dihydroxy-4-pregnen-3-one, in male goldfish
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 257, Issue 2, pages 223–229, February 1991
How to Cite
Dulka, J. G. and Stacey, N. E. (1991), Effects of olfactory tract lesions on gonadotropin and milt responses to the female sex pheromone, 17α, 20β-dihydroxy-4-pregnen-3-one, in male goldfish. J. Exp. Zool., 257: 223–229. doi: 10.1002/jez.1402570212
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!