General Developmental Biology
Epimorphic vs. tissue regeneration in Xenopus forelimbs
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 261, Issue 4, pages 451–457, 1 April 1992
How to Cite
Goss, R. J. and Holt, R. (1992), Epimorphic vs. tissue regeneration in Xenopus forelimbs. J. Exp. Zool., 261: 451–457. doi: 10.1002/jez.1402610412
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!