Immunology and Parasitology
Rapid proliferation of historecognition alleles in populations of a colonial ascidian
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 263, Issue 4, pages 442–452, 1 October 1992
How to Cite
Yund, P. O. and Feldgarden, M. (1992), Rapid proliferation of historecognition alleles in populations of a colonial ascidian. J. Exp. Zool., 263: 442–452. doi: 10.1002/jez.1402630412
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!