Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
Cold shock damage is due to lipid phase transitions in cell membranes: A demonstration using sperm as a model
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 265, Issue 4, pages 432–437, 15 March 1993
How to Cite
Drobnis, E. Z., Crowe, L. M., Berger, T., Anchordoguy, T. J., Overstreet, J. W. and Crowe, J. H. (1993), Cold shock damage is due to lipid phase transitions in cell membranes: A demonstration using sperm as a model. J. Exp. Zool., 265: 432–437. doi: 10.1002/jez.1402650413
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!