General Developmental Biology
Endogenous ionic currents and voltages in amphibian embryos
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 4, pages 307–322, 15 March 1994
How to Cite
Metcalf, M. E. M., Shi, R. and Borgens, R. B. (1994), Endogenous ionic currents and voltages in amphibian embryos. J. Exp. Zool., 268: 307–322. doi: 10.1002/jez.1402680407
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!