Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
Sound production in Pituophis melanoleucus (Serpentes: Colubridae) with the first description of a vocal cord in snakes
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 6, pages 472–481, 15 December 1995
How to Cite
Young, B. A., Sheft, S. and Yost, W. (1995), Sound production in Pituophis melanoleucus (Serpentes: Colubridae) with the first description of a vocal cord in snakes. J. Exp. Zool., 273: 472–481. doi: 10.1002/jez.1402730604
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!