Experimental Analysis of Perching in the European Starling (Sturnus vulgaris: Passeriformes; Passeres), and the Automatic Perching Mechanism of Birds
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 4, pages 205–215, April 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2012. Experimental analysis of perching in the European starling (Sturnus vulgaris: passeriformes; passeres), and the automatic perching mechanism of birds. J. Exp. Zool. 317:205–215., .
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!