Female Effects on Offspring Energetic Status and Consequences on Early Development in Yolk Feeding Brown Trout (Salmo trutta)
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 6, pages 347–358, July 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2012. Female effects on offspring energetic status and consequences on early development in yolk feeding brown trout (Salmo trutta). J. Exp. Zool. 317A:347–358., , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!