Grant sponsor: NIH; Grant numbers: DC03604, DC009980, DE007309.
Regional Variation in Geniohyoid Muscle Strain During Suckling in the Infant Pig
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 6, pages 359–370, July 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2012. Regional variation in geniohyoid muscle strain during suckling in the infant pig. J. Exp. Zool. 317A:359–370., , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DC03604, DC009980, DE007309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!