Grant Sponsor: NSF-MRI; Grant Number: DBI-0821820.
A Novel Lenticular Arena to Quantify Locomotor Competence in Walking Fruit Flies
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 6, pages 382–394, July 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2012. A novel lenticular arena to quantify locomotor competence in walking fruit flies. J. Exp. Zool. 317A:382–394., , , , , , , .
N.T.M. and J.J.G. contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- NSF-MRI. Grant Number: DBI-0821820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!