Seasonal Variation in Sensitivity of the Photoperiodic Response System in the Subtropical Tree Sparrow (Passer montanus)
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 8, pages 488–498, October 2012
How to Cite
2012. Seasonal variation in sensitivity of the photoperiodic response system in the subtropical tree sparrow (Passer montanus). J. Exp. Zool. 317A: 488–498., .
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi. Grant Number: SR/SO/AS/71/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!