Influence of Stressor Duration on Leukocyte and Hormonal Responses in Male Southeastern Five-Lined Skinks (Plestiodon inexpectatus)
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 8, pages 499–510, October 2012
How to Cite
2012. Influence of stressor duration on leukocyte and hormonal responses in male southeastern five-lined skinks (Plestiodon inexpectatus). J. Exp. Zool. 317A: 499–510., .
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- Department of Biology at Middle Tennessee State University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!