Influence of Temperature, Hypercapnia, and Development on the Relative Expression of Different Hemocyanin Isoforms in the Common Cuttlefish Sepia officinalis
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 8, pages 511–523, October 2012
How to Cite
2012. Influence of temperature, hypercapnia, and development on the relative expression of different hemocyanin isoforms in the common cuttlefish Sepia officinalis. J. Exp. Zool. 317A:511–523., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: MA 4271/1-1&2
- German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!