The authors declare no conflicts of interest associated with this work.
Long-Term Survival of Anoxia Despite Rapid ATP Decline in Embryos of the Annual Killifish Austrofundulus limnaeus
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 8, pages 524–532, October 2012
How to Cite
2012. Long-term survival of anoxia despite rapid ATP decline in embryos of the annual killifish Austrofundulus limnaeus. J. Exp. Zool. 317A:524–532., , .
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health, NHLBI. Grant Number: R01HL095454
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!