Arboreal Habitat Structure Affects Locomotor Speed and Perch Choice of White-Footed Mice (Peromyscus leucopus)
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 317, Issue 9, pages 540–551, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. Arboreal habitat structure affects locomotor speed and perch choice of white-footed mice (Peromyscus leucopus). J. Exp. Zool. 317A:540–551., , .
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Wiemann-Wendell-Benedict Fund, University of Cincinnati and National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS 0813497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!