Cellular Localization of PACAP and Its Receptors in the Ovary of the Spotted Ray Torpedo marmorata Risso 1880 (Elasmobranchii: Torpediniformes)
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. Cellular localization of PACAP and its receptors in the ovary of the spotted ray Torpedo marmorata Risso 1880 (Elasmobranchii: Torpediniformes). J. Exp. Zool. 319A:1–9., , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!