Well Wrapped Eggs: Effects of Egg Shell Structure on Heat Resistance and Hatchling Mass in the Invasive Land Snail Cornu aspersum
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 2, pages 63–73, February 2013
How to Cite
2013. Well Wrapped Eggs: Effects of Egg Shell Structure on Heat Resistance and Hatchling Mass in the Invasive Land Snail Cornu aspersum J. Exp. Zool. 319A:63–73., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- German Federal Foundation for Environment (Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt, DBU). Grant Number: AZ 20006/853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!