Keeping Time Under the Midnight Sun: Behavioral and Plasma Melatonin Profiles of Free-Living Lapland Longspurs (Calcarius lapponicus) During the Arctic Summer
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 1, pages 10–22, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. Keeping time under the midnight sun: Behavioral and plasma melatonin profiles of free-living Lapland longspurs (Calcarius lapponicus) during the arctic summer J. Exp. Zool. 319A:10–22., , , .
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OPP 0817635
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!