Seasonal Changes and Regulation of the Glucocorticoid Receptor in the Testis of the Toad Rhinella arenarum
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 1, pages 39–52, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. Seasonal changes and regulation of the glucocorticoid receptor in the testis of the toad Rhinella arenarum. J. Exp. Zool.319A:39–52., , , , .
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grant Number: UBACYT X042
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Number: PIP 2433
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica de la Argentina. Grant Number: PICT 32219
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!