The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
Turning the Corner in Quadrupedal Arboreal Locomotion: Kinetics of Changing Direction While Running in the Siberian Chipmunk (Tamias sibiricus)†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 2, pages 99–112, February 2013
How to Cite
2012. Turning the corner in quadrupedal arboreal locomotion: kinetics of changing direction while running in the Siberian chipmunk (Tamias sibiricus). J. Exp. Zool.319A:99–112., .
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- College of Sciences and Health Professions
- University Research Council Faculty Research Development Program
- Engaged Learning Summer Undergraduate Research grants at Cleveland State University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!