The Different Mechanisms of Hypoxic Acclimatization and Adaptation in Lizard Phrynocephalus vlangalii Living on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 3, pages 117–123, March 2013
How to Cite
2013. The Different Mechanisms of Hypoxic Acclimatization and Adaptation in Lizard Phrynocephalus vlangalii Living on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau J. Exp. Zool. 319A:117–123., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 31272313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!