Swimming Capability and Swimming Behavior of Juvenile Acipenser schrenckii
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 3, pages 149–155, March 2013
How to Cite
2013. Swimming capability and swimming behavior of juvenile Acipenser schrenckii J. Exp. Zool. 319A:149–155., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50979049, 51179096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!