β-Endorphin-induced Inhibition of Vitellogenic Follicular Growth in the Fish Oreochromis mossambicus: Evidence for Opioidergic Mediation of Ovarian Stress Response
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 3, pages 156–165, March 2013
How to Cite
2013. β-Endorphin-induced Inhibition of Vitellogenic Follicular Growth in the Fish Oreochromis mossambicus: Evidence for Opioidergic Mediation of Ovarian Stress Response J. Exp. Zool. 319A:156–165., .
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, New Delhi. Grant Number: SR/S0/AS-69/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!