Ke Feng and Gui-Rong Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Molecular Cloning, Tissue Distribution, and Ontogenetic Expression of Ghrelin and Regulation of Expression by Fasting and Refeeding in the Grass Carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus)†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 4, pages 202–212, April 2013
How to Cite
2013. Molecular cloning, tissue distribution, and ontogenetic expression of ghrelin and regulation of expression by fasting and refeeding in the grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus). J. Exp. Zool. 319A:202–212., , ,
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB118706
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011PY116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!