Conflicts of interest: None.
Conspecific Brood Parasitism in the White-faced Ibis Plegadis chihi (Aves: Pelecaniformes) Revealed by Microsatellites' Based Kinship-Reconstruction
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 5, pages 277–284, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Conspecific brood parasitism in the white-faced ibis Plegadis chihi (Aves: Pelecaniformes) revealed by microsatellites' based kinship-reconstruction. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:277–284., ,
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP, Brazil). Grant Numbers: 2004/15205-8, 2010/50406-5
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq, Brazil). Grant Number: 135235/2008-1
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES, Brazil). Grant Number: PRODOC-2637/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!