Conflicts of interest: None.
Conspecific Brood Parasitism in the White-faced Ibis Plegadis chihi (Aves: Pelecaniformes) Revealed by Microsatellites' Based Kinship-Reconstruction
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 5, pages 277–284, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Conspecific brood parasitism in the white-faced ibis Plegadis chihi (Aves: Pelecaniformes) revealed by microsatellites' based kinship-reconstruction. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:277–284., ,
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP, Brazil). Grant Numbers: 2004/15205-8, 2010/50406-5
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq, Brazil). Grant Number: 135235/2008-1
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES, Brazil). Grant Number: PRODOC-2637/2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.