Reproductive Cycle and Strategy of Anodonta anatina (L., 1758): Notes on Hermaphroditism
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 7, pages 378–390, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Reproductive cycle and strategy of Anodonta anatina (L., 1758): Notes on hermaphroditism. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:378–390., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Numbers: PTDC/AAC-AMB/117688/2010 CONBI, PTDC/MAR/098066/2010 SYNERG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!