Conflicts of interest: None.
Sperm Storage and Sperm Competition Across Ovarian Cycles in the Dragon Lizard, Ctenophorus fordi
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 7, pages 404–408, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Sperm storage and sperm competition across ovarian cycles in the dragon lizard, Ctenophorus fordi. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:404–408., , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Wenner-Gren Foundations
- Royal Society of London
This article has been cited by:
- 1Duration of sperm storage in the simultaneous hermaphrodite Lymnaea stagnalis, Journal of Molluscan Studies, 2014, 80, 1, 1, , ,
- 2Factors influencing paternity in multiply mated female red-sided garter snakes and the persistent use of sperm stored over winter, Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology, 2014, 68, 9, 1419, , ,