Conflicts of interest: None.
Freshwater Acclimation Induces Stress Responses and Expression of Branchial Na+/K+-ATPase and Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen in Takifugu niphobles
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 7, pages 409–421, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Freshwater acclimation induces stress responses and expression of branchial Na+/K+-ATPase and proliferating cell nuclear antigen in Takifugu niphobles. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:409–421., .
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 95-2311-B-005-040-MY3, NSC 101-2313-B-259-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!