Conflicts of interest: None.
Effect of Juvenoids on Predator-Induced Polyphenism in the Water Flea, Daphnia pulex
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 8, pages 440–450, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Effect of juvenoids on predator-induced polyphenism in the water flea, Daphnia pulex. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:440–450., , ,
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 21677001
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!