Effects of Growth Hormone (GH) Transgene and Nutrition on Growth and Bone Development in Common Carp
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 8, pages 451–460, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Effects of growth hormone (GH) transgene and nutrition on growth and bone development in common carp. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:451–460., , , , , .
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970553
- Development Plan of the State Key Fundamental Research of China. Grant Number: 2007CB109205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!