Coping With Extreme: Highland Eurasian Tree Sparrows With Molt-Breeding Overlap Express Higher Levels of Corticoserone-Binding Globulin Than Lowland Sparrows
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 8, pages 482–486, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Coping with extreme: Highland Eurasian tree sparrows with molt-breeding overlap express higher levels of corticoserone-binding globulin than lowland sparrows. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:482–486., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China, NSFC. Grant Numbers: 31000191, 30870265
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2011M500537
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: C2012205018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!