Burst-swimming performance predicts the outcome of cannibalistic interactions in green poison frog larvae (Dendrobates auratus)
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 9, pages 495–504, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Burst-swimming performance predicts the outcome of cannibalistic interactions in green poison frog larvae (Dendrobates auratus). J. Exp. Zool. 319A:495–504., .
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!