Estrogen favors the differentiation of ovarian tissues in the ambisexual gonads of anemonefish Amphiprion clarkii
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 10, pages 560–568, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Estrogen favors the differentiation of ovarian tissues in the ambisexual gonads of anemonefish Amphiprion clarkii. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:560–568., , , .
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- Solution Oriented Research for Science and Technology (SORST)
- Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST)
- Ocean Exposition Commemorative Park Commemorative Management Foundation
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Technology. Grant Numbers: 23658166, 23248034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!