Kinematics of ribbon-fin locomotion in the bowfin, Amia calva
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 319, Issue 10, pages 569–583, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Kinematics of ribbon-fin locomotion in the bowfin, Amia calva. J. Exp. Zool. 319A:569–583.,
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IOS 0444891, DBI 0420440, DBI 0963167, DBI 1126234
- Department of Biology at Hofstra University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!