Conflicts of interest: None.
Coelomocyte-derived fluorescence and DNA markers of composting earthworm species
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 321, Issue 1, pages 28–40, January 2014
How to Cite
2014. Coelomocyte-derived fluorescence and DNA markers of composting earthworm species. J. Exp. Zool. 321A:28–40., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland. Grant Number: K/ZDS/001955
- French Agence National de la Recherche (ANR)
- CESA Interconnect project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!