Conflicts of interest: None.
Fine-scale population genetics analysis of Platynereis dumerilii (Polychaeta, Nereididae) in the Black Sea: How Do Local Marine Currents Drive Geographical Differentiation?
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 321, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January 2014
How to Cite
2014. Fine-scale population genetics analysis of Platynereis dumerilii (Polychaeta, nereididae) in the Black Sea: How do local marine currents drive geographical differentiation? J. Exp. Zool. 321A:41–47., , , , .
Luis Ovidiu Popa and Oana Paula Popa contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- CommScie. Grant Number: POSDRU/89/1.5/S/63663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!