Resveratrol and food effects on lifespan and reproduction in the model crustacean Daphnia
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 321, Issue 1, pages 48–56, January 2014
How to Cite
2014. Resveratrol and food effects on lifespan and reproduction in the model crustacean Daphnia. J. Exp. Zool. 321A:48–56., , .
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- US National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01AG037969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!