This study represents a part of the Doctoral thesis by D.H. as partial fulfillment of the requirements for a Dr. med. vet. degree.
Ontogenetic change of the weight support pattern in growing dogs
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 321, Issue 5, pages 254–264, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Ontogenetic change of the weight support pattern in growing dogs. J. Exp. Zool. 321A:254–264., , , .
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
- Berufsgenossenschaft Nahrungsmittel und Gastgewerbe (Erfurt)
- Hannoversche Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Kleintiermedizin (HGFK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!