Conflicts of interest: None.
Growth and wear of incisor and cheek teeth in domestic rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus) fed diets of different abrasiveness
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 321, Issue 5, pages 283–298, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Growth and wear of incisor and cheek teeth in domestic rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus) fed diets of different abrasiveness. J. Exp. Zool. 321A:283–298., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Dietary reconstruction of pygmy mammoths from Santa Rosa Island of California, Quaternary International, 2016,, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4A set of hypotheses on tribology of mammalian herbivore teeth, Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 2015, 4, 1, 014003, , ,
- 5Can mesowear analysis be applied to small mammals? A pilot-study on leporines and murines, Mammalian Biology - Zeitschrift für Säugetierkunde, 2015, 80, 1, 14, , ,
- 6Dental development and microstructure of bamboo rat incisors, Biosurface and Biotribology, 2015, 1, 4, 263, , , , , , , ,