Air bells of water spiders are an extended phenotype modified in response to gas composition
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 307A, Issue 10, pages 549–555, 1 October 2007
How to Cite
Schütz, D., Taborsky, M. and Drapela, T. (2007), Air bells of water spiders are an extended phenotype modified in response to gas composition. J. Exp. Zool., 307A: 549–555. doi: 10.1002/jez.410
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2006
- Jubiläumsfonds of the Austrian National Bank. Grant Number: 8037
- Jubiläumsfonds der Stadt Wien für die Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften. Grant Number: STI 0040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!