Phylogeographic and conservation genetic analysis of the black caiman (Melanosuchus niger)
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Special Issue: Crocodylian Genetics and Biology
Volume 309A, Issue 10, pages 600–613, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Vasconcelos, W. R., Hrbek, T., Da Silveira, R., De Thoisy, B., Ruffeil, L. A. A. d. S. and Farias, I. P. (2008), Phylogeographic and conservation genetic analysis of the black caiman (Melanosuchus niger). J. Exp. Zool., 309A: 600–613. doi: 10.1002/jez.452
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- Sociedade Civil Mamirauá
- The Nature Conservancy of Brazil
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa no Estado do Amazonas (FAPEAM), and Concelho Nacional da Pesquisa (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!