Mitochondrial DNA phylogeography of Caiman crocodilus in Mesoamerica and South America
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Special Issue: Crocodylian Genetics and Biology
Volume 309A, Issue 10, pages 614–627, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Venegas-Anaya, M., Crawford, A. J., Escobedo Galván, A. H., Sanjur, O. I., Densmore, L. D. and Bermingham, E. (2008), Mitochondrial DNA phylogeography of Caiman crocodilus in Mesoamerica and South America. J. Exp. Zool., 309A: 614–627. doi: 10.1002/jez.502
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!