Reduction of type IIb myosin and IIB fibers in tibialis anterior muscle of mini-muscle mice from high-activity lines
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 311A, Issue 3, pages 189–198, 1 March 2009
How to Cite
Bilodeau, G. M., Guderley, H., Joanisse, D. R. and Garland, T. (2009), Reduction of type IIb myosin and IIB fibers in tibialis anterior muscle of mini-muscle mice from high-activity lines. J. Exp. Zool., 311A: 189–198. doi: 10.1002/jez.518
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: IOB-0543429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!