Dynamic reticulate evolution in a Daphnia multispecies complex
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 311A, Issue 7, pages 530–548, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Gießler, S. and Englbrecht, C. C. (2009), Dynamic reticulate evolution in a Daphnia multispecies complex. J. Exp. Zool., 311A: 530–548. doi: 10.1002/jez.550
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!