The effects of substrate texture on the mechanics of quadrupedal arboreal locomotion in the gray short-tailed opossum (Monodelphis domestica)
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 311A, Issue 10, pages 813–823, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Lammers, A. R. (2009), The effects of substrate texture on the mechanics of quadrupedal arboreal locomotion in the gray short-tailed opossum (Monodelphis domestica). J. Exp. Zool., 311A: 813–823. doi: 10.1002/jez.567
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- Cleveland State University
- Provost's office
- College of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!