To chew or not to chew: fecal particle size in herbivorous reptiles and mammals
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 313A, Issue 9, pages 579–586, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Fritz, J., Hummel, J., Kienzle, E., Streich, W. J. and Clauss, M. (2010), To chew or not to chew: fecal particle size in herbivorous reptiles and mammals. J. Exp. Zool., 313A: 579–586. doi: 10.1002/jez.629
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2009
- DFG. Grant Number: CL 182/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!